I truly hope that all you wonderful teachers had a fabulous Teacher Appreciation Week! I sure did and if you stick with me you can see why at the end of my post! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching, "Five for Friday!" Sorry if this is long winded. I have a tendency to explain things a bit!
1. "The big hairy woman ate a little green dinosaur." First graders crack me right up! During center time one of my little cuties came and got me so I could see his "hilarious" (his word) sentence! I laughed out loud. Hey at least they are building sentences! This game is called "Silly Sentences". I got it from Lakeshore and it is a class favorite!
2. P.E. Olympics "Dance Off"- We seriously have the most fun P.E. teacher. She does P.E. Olympics every year and the kids just LOVE it. They have class challenges, individual challenges, and finally the dance off. All the teachers look forward to this every year and we gladly will give up our planning time just so we can see our kids break it down. I will proudly say that I have got some talented kids who can drop it like it's hot!
3. Assistant Principal/ High School Boys Head Basketball Coach/ Fill-in Lunch Lady
Our sweet lunch ladies were short-handed the other day and asked our A.P. to help them out. He was a little too excited about doing it. He stopped in my classroom to tell me that he was doing it and he was so excited. Well during our lunch the firefighters came to do one of the spontaneous drills. So here is our A.P. directing everyone. It was a pretty humorous day!
4. Bear- This is the face that I have to stare at everyday when I am getting ready for work. Seriously. Is this not just the saddest, cutest face you have ever seen. I always tell him I will be back later. I don't think he believes me.
5. Teacher Appreciation- I don't need gifts to let me know that I mean a lot to my kids, but man it sure does feel nice! But really, I feel appreciated everyday of the year with all the handmade pictures, flowers picked at recess and all those other little gifts we receive. But this was sure a nice "happy"!
6. Flying home- I got to visit Mr. Coach last weekend. The countdown is on... in about a month I will finally be living in the same place as my sweet hubs again. School is almost out and that means I get to move! Still haven't found a job yet so please please pray that I will get something soon!
Here is a freebie I offered last week but just in case you missed it!
Click on the pic to go to my store to get it!
I know that was actually 6 things but it was a pretty packed week and I couldn't leave anything out! I hope everyone got a lot of wonderful things at the Teacher Appreciation Sale. I had a few things bought from my store. Still working on new things and trying my hardest to get my name out there! Hope everyone has a great weekend friends!