Happy Friday friends! I for one am so excited! We have 8 days of school left! Say what? How many days do you have left? Well I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to bring you some random moments from Room 105.
1. P.E. Olympic Champs- Yes, remember last week when I showed you the pic of our Dance Off. Well the little kiddies pulled it off and we got P.E. Olympics Champions! It came with a trophy and everything. I had absolutely nothing to do with them winning, but you better believe I did a little victory dance! Hey it's the little things!
2. I was lucky enough to have my mama in town on Mother's Day! She seriously is amazing and I have so much fun with her. Is she not just gorgeous! Seriously she does not look like she is old enough to have a 30 year old daughter! I had so much fun celebrating her this past weekend. We cooked (well she cooked!) and watched movies. It was perfect!
3. We have been busy learning about Planets and our Solar System. Let me tell you, my kids had so much fun learning about this stuff. They had so many questions and it was so thrilling to see their little minds at work. We got to make up our own planet and then write about it. The one above said that her planet was made of Love. Precious souls these littles.
4. This was from a couple weeks ago, but I forgot to blog about it. We made our own plant out of construction paper and then labeled it. I loved how each one of them turned out so different!
5. Sentence Dictation- I leave you with a little funny. The sentence above was supposed to say, "See the red brace." But instead she wrote, "See the red bras." I laughed. Pretty hard. It cracks me right up some of the things that they write by mistake.
Well that's it. I hope to be back soon with something exciting. This blog is in desperate need of it. Have a great weekend friends!