Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday!


Two weeks in a row!  I am setting way to high of standards!  Well here is a look at my Five for Friday!


1.  Just a couple of teachers getting ready to do the Harlem Shake.  We celebrated the end of State Testing.  Ohmiword y'all.  I just LOVE my school.  I teach at a Visual Performing Arts Magnet School and it is seriously the best.  I am so sad that I have to leave this place.  

2.  Finished my 2nd in a series of Math CSS Supplemental Pack.  I don't know how all these Pro TPTer's do it.  They can turn out products like nobody's business.  It is hard work y'all.  

3.  I Love It by Icona Pop.  If you don't know this song, you have to look it up.  It's seriously the best.  I want to just jump up and down and dance whenever I hear it.  I am that girl dancing by myself in my living room.  Here's to hoping the neighbors can't see me!

4.  Bear.  My child.  He must be very busy all day long because he is a sleepy boy whenever I get home.  Has anyone else wanted to install camera's to see what our little furry friends do while we are gone?  I just love this pup to pieces.

5.  Coolest piece of jewelry a teacher can ever get.  I seriously got excited when my little gave this to me.  (It says Clark, my last name)  Apparently we are BFF's too. 


Well that's it!  Hope you all have a fab Friday friends!  I'll be back soon!  Go link up with Doodlebug's Five for Friday!  Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Teaching at an Arts school must be amazing!! Love your Harlem Shake costumes! Also heart that snazzy bracelet! Gotta love firsties!! Happy weekend!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,

    It's so funny that you mentioned installing cameras to check on your pup. I have two pugs that I would love to spy on when we're gone. I think they sunbathe during the day, but I'd love to find out. Your dog is adorable! He has a puppy look.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the jewelry they make us just fabulous? I keep it all in my drawer at school and will randomly adorn myself with it. They get super excited that I havent' thrown it out :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest post!!! You're adorable! :) Also, love your blog design! I'm your newest follower!

    Brittany
    http://thesuperheroteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete