Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm Back! (With a new little man in my life!)

I'm still here!!! This past year has been a whirlwind of craziness! I stepped away from my blog for a while because I had a ton going on. Still trying to figure out how to juggle it all, but I'm hoping to do better!!  Here's a quick rundown of what has been going on in my world! 

First off...War Eagle!  We had such an incredible season this past year and I cannot wait for the upcoming season! I'm so proud of all the coaches but especially proud of my guy below!

I was 29 weeks here.  Going through football season pregnant was rough!  It gets so hot in Alabama and having to walk the stairs of the stadium each week was humorous to say the least.  I had MAJOR back problems throughout my pregnancy.  Little man did not give his mama break.  I even had to miss (GASP) a football game.  I was devastated.  Moving on...

I was given a beautiful shower by the wonderful coaches wives!

Gameday on campus and growing by the second.

WE BEAT ALABAMA!  My dad and I celebrating after the game.  WDE!

We won the SEC Championship!  Mr. Coach and I.  So proud of this man.  

My mom completed the nursery for me just in time for my little dude's arrival!

Hutchinson Neal Clark
Born December 20, 2013
6lbs. 3 oz. 19 1/2 inches.
We call him Hutch!

11 short days later we headed off to the National Championship in Pasadena.  Many called me crazy for going but I couldn't miss this time in my husband's life!

My mom came with me for the week and helped out!  Even though it was a sad loss, we had such a great week and it was the most amazing thing to experience!  Proud to be an Auburn Tiger!

Now I have a 7 month old little bundle of joy!  

Our little family!

He is a ham.
And now you know why I have been a little absent for the past year.  

Teachers start back Tuesday and kids start back the 11th. This summer flew by!  I'm teaching 1st grade again and can't wait to meet my new bunch on Thursday at Meet the Teacher! 

In honor of my absence I'm throwing a little sale for the next 24 hours on my Common Core packs and Roll and Read! If there are any readers out there still then head on over and check it out. Links to my shop are on the right! 

2 comments: