Saturday, August 17, 2013

SALE! SALE! SALE!

Hey everyone!  School starts Monday and I am all kinds of excited to get this year underway!  My classroom is all ready for a new batch of 1st graders!  My heart is happy!  Here is a peek in to my classroom!


Those blue cabinets you see are the ONLY storage I have in this classroom.  I had to bring a lot of things home unfortunately to store.  But I am pleased with how the room turned out!


Lots of blank bulletin boards but that will change in coming weeks!  My room is huge and I love it!


Ok on to the real purpose of this post!  I am throwing a Back to School SALE!  Click on the button below to go directly to my store!


Here are some of my products that will be on SALE for the next 2 days!!!

Common Core Crazy:  Measurement and Data

Common Core Crazy: Numbers and Operation in Base Ten

Common Core Crazy: Geometry

Rockin' Roll and Read!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are starting school on Monday like I am, then have a great 1st day!  Bye for now!




1 comment: