Thursday, June 27, 2013

Moved, A Surprise, and Alabama Blogger Meet-Up

Well I'm back!  I apologize for my lengthy absence.  But I have been BUSY!  Stick with me, it's a long post, but you'll be rewarded if you missed out on it the first time!

I finally got to move to Alabama to be with the hubs.  The move itself was comical.  Well lets back up a little.  This will explain my absence a little...
 me.  




Anywho, we said goodbye to Arkansas and hello to Alabama!  But the move was anything but smooth.  We hired movers to come and load the truck for us because I wasn't going to be of much help.  Mr. Coach was unable to come home because they had football camps but my wonderful dad came in town to help me and drive the truck.  Well, the movers were 4 hours late and then they were incredibly slow loading the truck.  We had to be in Alabama at 8:00 the next morning to meet Mr. Coach and the other movers to unload the truck.  We didn't leave Arkansas until 8:30 that night.  We arrived in Alabama at 6:30 the next morning.  EXHAUSTING!!!  Luckily I got to sit in a chair, on the front porch, and direct where everything went.  I said that I wanted to be every move if I was going to get the royal treatment like this!  haha.


We have everything moved in and my mom even came and stayed for a few days to help me decorate.  She is a genius when it comes to these things!  


I know I am not the only elementary teacher with this much stuff.  It's actually quite embarrassing.  The price you pay to have a fun classroom!  As I mentioned before I am still looking for a job.  I have a couple of leads but living in a college town it is extremely tough to come across a job!  So say a prayer because we need that awesome teacher insurance more than ever right now!  


What better way to get back into the groove of things than to go meet up with some amazing bloggers!  I am too pumped for this!  I can't wait to meet everyone that will be there.  Jennifer over a First Grade Blue Skies is the one putting this together!  I may have a little panic attack on my way there at meeting her.  Seriously though!  



Tomorrow begins the start of Mr. Coach's vacation so we are making a little trip up to Atlanta so we can go to lunch and then to IKEA!  Love that place.



I joined bloglovin'!  You can find me here!

Also here is a little measurement freebie that I posted a couple weeks ago!



I promise not to be gone so long next time.  I will be back to tell all about the blogger meet up! EEK!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Being a mom is truly the best :) I also know about surprises but it is so worth it! Glad you are feeling better! I am moving next week too so I feel you! From VA to GA (close to the Alabama line actually!)

    XO

    Julia
    The Army Wife Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your special news! Hope you can start enjoying your new house soon...it seems to take forever to get settled after moving!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My first trimester was bad as well. My little guy just turned one a few weeks ago and let me tell you enjoy every minute it goes by tooooooo fast. Glad your feeling better.

    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the BEST time! You are the sweetest!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete