Sunday, March 31, 2013

Craftivity Fun!

Hi friends!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter!  I spent it driving 7 hours in a car, but I got to go and see Mr. Coach this weekend!  He is already moved to Alabama and I am finishing my year in Arkansas, so anytime I get to see him I am on it!!  

I wanted to do a quick update as to what we have been doing in our classroom! 

First of is the Bunny Hop Craftivity from a Cupcake for the Teacher.   Y'all, I LOVE her stuff.  I seriously own every craft she has ever done.  She is so creative and my littles just go gaga over all of them!  Seriously go check them out, but I am sure you are already as obsessed with them as me!

The one on the right says, "I will say hi to the kids and to the moms and dads and hide the eggs and close my eyes."  Ha!

The second one is from one of my little ESL sweeties and this is AMAZING that he did this.  His says, "I can hop.  I can hide eggs."  He was so proud of himself and so was I!


The next activity we did was from The Bubbly Blonde!  I absolutely adored this writing craftivity.  I did it just in time to be displayed for parent/teacher conferences.  The parents loved looking at what their kids hope to improve at and what they feel they are doing great at!  So proud of all the progress my little ones are making!  Click on the link to go to her store!


Well that is all I got!   I am planning on coming back this week with a little freebie!  I am also in the middle of working on my next Common Core Crazy pack for first grade math!  I hope to have it finished by this next weekend!  Have a great week friends and thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

  1. I love the the 2stars and a wish. Will definitely have to check it out.
    I am now your newest follower. Hope you can come check out my blog when you get a chance.

    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your post... thank you!!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete