Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where I've Been and Freebies!

Yeah...so....I have been a little bit of a slacker on this whole blog thing.  But I am back and creating things!  I have been all sorts of busy lately with school but also experiencing being a football widow and it's not even football season!

Let me give you a little a background.  I am a football widow.  My husband, we will call him Coach, just got a new coaching job as a Defensive G.A. at an SEC school!  I couldn't be prouder of all the hard work he has put in to get there.  We have been doing this for 2 years and while it is hard, I couldn't be happier!  The bad news, I am here finishing out my year all by my lonesome.  It's a 7 hour drive so it's not like I can just hop in the car.  Some people may call me crazy for doing it but I just love me some college football and my Coach is definitely worth it!  

All this being said, I am hoping to whip out some products for your enjoyment.  Hopefully I can get a few new followers too!  I will be back soon to update on all the goings on in the 1st grade!

Check out my two new products below! And guess what... They are both FREE!!!

This is a little writing activity to go along with the book "Love Splat".  
Can I just tell you how my my firsties love this book?!  It is a huge hit.  We did this writing this past week and created a little love splat craft to go along with it.  I will take a picture this week and post it!


Teacher Tidbits Notebook Dividers!  These babies have kept me all kinds of organized this year!



Don't forget to be Awesome friends!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world! I am a newbie too!
    Stop by and say HI! :)
    wendy
    http://1stgradefireworks.blogspot.com/
    1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete